Milk for Glowing, Soft & Brighter Skin:
“Milk” is a white color liquid that is easily available into every region of this world. I think everyone is very well aware from this product. Milk is usually obtained from the mammary glands of mammals. It is type of dairy products. There are different animals from which milk can be obtained but cow’s milk is dominant type of milk that is used in all over the world. In this world almost every human being consumes milk but in different form. Some are consuming milk directly by drinking it as best food item, some use milk based creams for making different food items & some use milk for skin care. So, milk that is easily available at home is one of the very old & traditional ingredients for treating skin. It actually brings softness on skin. Add glow & make you look beautiful.
Milk Nutrients & Its Benefits for Skin:
Today our focus is on Milk benefits for skin. It is a fact that milk contains on lots of nutrients that are useful for skin, health, hair & mind. Here is a little detail of the milk nutrients & its benefits for skin.
1) First of Milk Contains on Vitamin that is Useful for the formation of new skin cells. It reduces the skin breakage & treats rough skin.
2) Magnesium, by stabilizing DNA & RNA, slow down the again progression of skin. Milk contain on Magnesium that gives youthful look to your skin.
3) Milk also contain on another very important nutrient Vitamin B6 that is helpful for treating oily skin. It makes your skin moisturized.
4) Calcium is found in milk. It regenerates the skin cells. The lack of Calcium can lead towards thin & dry skin. It also helpful in order to prevent skin cancer. Calcium helps to produce sebum that is helpful to retain skin moisture.
5) Milk also based on Protein, it is helpful for reducing the wrinkles from skin. When you eat low Protein diet then you ageing problem starts to visible more fastly especially your wrinkled skin due to defiance of Protein starts to become more visible. So, drink milk, obtain Protein & get ageing free skin.
It also contains on Biotin, Selenium, Vitamin D & other nutrients that are helpful for skin tissue repair, glowing skin, protect against sun damage, promote youthful skin, slow down lines & wrinkles, brighter skin tone etc. it is helpful in order to prevent acne & blemishes.
Home Remedies for Skin that Include Milk as Ingredient:
Now I would like to share some very easy home remedies for beautiful skin. As we know that our topic is “milk benefits for skin”, so I mostly include those tips which include milk as basic ingredient. Let’s starts!
1) Best Milk Spa for Skin: For making the whole body skin beautiful, you can take milk bath. For this purpose you need to add two or three gallons of milk in bath tub that is already half filled with lukewarm water. Now soak your body in milk water for about 20 to 30 min. then wash your body. You can take this bath once in a week for beautifying your skin.
2) Milk for Soft Skin: Use a cotton ball or a cotton pad & soak it in milk & apply it on your face or hands for getting softer skin.
3) Milk for Reducing Dark Circles: You can keep the round shape milk-soaked cotton pad on your eyes for about 15 min for reducing dark circles.
4) Milk as Best Skin Toner: For removing makeup you can use milk, you can use milk as skin toner.
5) Milk as Cleanser: When you think to cleansing your skin at home then don’t forget the use of milk. Just soak cotton stuff in milk & rub it on face gently. Let it on your face for about 10 min & then wash with fresh water.
6) Milk for Brighter Skin: Take milk & mix it with honey, some drops of lemon juice, one pinch of baking soda & I you like then you can add vitamin E capsule (hat are available on medical stores for skin). Mix all ingredients well & apply on skin for about 10 to 15. Now wash off & see it’s magic. You will surely get wonderfully brighter skin.
7) Sour Milk Shrink Pores: Some ladies face the problem of open pores. In this case the sour milk can be used to shrunken these pores. Apply it on the effected are for about 15 min & then clean it. It will surely contract the open pores.
8) Milk for Reducing Skin Irritation, Inflammation & Allergy: Milk usually soothes the skin & helpful for reducing the skin irritation, inflammation & allergy. If you have sensitive skin then in the case you can never take a risk. I think in this case milk is best for your skin. Use it with a cotton pad. Soak it in milk & use on effected area.
10) Milk & Rose Water: Mix milk with rose water & apply on skin with cotton pad. When it dries then apply another coat & repeat this procedure for about half an hour.
Least but not last, milk is best skin moisturizer, cleanser, toner, reduce sun burn, irritation, soften skin, brighter skin tone because it is rich with such vitamins that are very important & effective for skin.
Category: Tips & Tricks