Homemade facial masks for the fair and glowing skin
In the summer the skin becomes boring and dull because everywhere the sunlight is scattered which is harmful for your skin and the many people were die due to the sun burn then due to the full heat of the sun the doctors advise the people wear hat and sunglasses for your skin protection and the sun block for saving your face of UV rays of sun and we should must use the sun block before going outside and use some moisturizing to keep your face clean and glowing and you should not compromise with the readymade pack things because there are so many chemicals which are add in the masks and beauty products which are not suitable for all type of skins so if you use the natural things for your skin as a face pack then it will be effective and the no side effect of it. There are many things which are available at a time in your home you can use it for the facial mask and make your skin glowing in the winter a layer of dryness is create on your face which never go easily so this face packs are not good for summer in winter you can also use it.
8 tips to make skin shiny:
1. First of all take some turmeric powder add the powder of orange peels means in the winter when you eat orange then use the peels for the scrub because it is full of vitamin and the vitamin is good for health. and in the winter dry some peels of orange in the sunlight and then make a powder of that peels and save it in a jar and use at any time with the turmeric and the orange peels paste your face become shiny and glowing .
2. Honey, banana and lemon is a good thing to make a mask use a lemon, banana and little quantity of honey and make a paste of all three things and use it on your face and leave it for 10 to 15 minute till it become dry then rinse your face with cold water. Use this mask on your neck and arms also to get rid of black spots.
3. Fresh cream is best for make the skin glowing and when you come back from the outside then use the cool fresh cream with the saffron and it is fact that saffron gives you a reddish and glowing skin and in the night take some fresh cream and add saffron in it and leave it whole night and use it in the morning you will feel your skin is glowing and smooth.
4. Egg is full of nutrients it make the man healthy and it is good for the skin the egg yogurt is best for the hair and the egg white is helpful in making your skin fair and glowing. Separate the egg white and add some aloe Vera in the egg and apply it on the face and massage on your face and after 15 minute rinse your face with fresh water.
5. Lemon is a natural bleach which can away all the spots and the scars of the faces and tomato which is red and it will help you to make your skin bright if you have something dark complexion then use the tomatoes and lemon juice and make a thick paste and apply a thick layer on your face and after getting dry wash your face and on the itchiness apply the cubes of the ice.
6. Gram flour is a natural scrub for scratching your all dust and dirt so use 1 table spoon gram floor with the tomato paste and apply it in the morning when it become dry then wash your face with the cold water and at the night wash your face with the gram floor and then go to the bed.
7. Rose water is good for your shiny skin use the rose water daily and keep this rose water in a spray bottle and daily sprinkle the water on your face and when you come back at home then spray on your face it is good face glowing moisturizer .
8. Multani mitti is very smooth and cool for the skin and it is good for the summer season and if your skin is burn due to the heat then take some soil and add 1 tea spoon honey and shake it well and apply the thick layer on your face and after 20 minute rinse off with the rose water you will see an absolute difference.
home made things are good for your skin because we are no well aware about the readymade things so go with the natural things if you have sensitive skin and feeling irritating with these things then stop to apply it.
Category: Tips & Tricks