If you do a proper care then your clothes can be long last. Many people do not care of the clothes setting them at the end of off season that’s why color and fabric of clothes does not remain the same. With the proper care and tips you can keep your clothes save and new for years. In Asia the way of replacing off season is quite different. I remember in my childhood I saw my grandmother setting the clothes in placing some anti bacterial tablets. Now these remedies are not used for this purpose. Now people are more conscious and aware of new techniques. To follow some tips you may keep the clothes fresh for coming seson.
• First wash out clothes with fine type of detergent less of chemicals.
• Use cool water to wash clothes.
• Don’t use a dryer machine to dry out clothes as it stretches the cloth, fabric and color is affected.
• Try to dry the clothes in sun light or in open air that have no bad effects on clothes.
• Avoid dry cleaning of cloth because of the use of starch that harms the fabric and affect the color.
• Divide the clothes from colorful to white.
• Check out the clothes well not having any stain if it has then wash it gently.
• Wire hangers are not right way to hang the clothes as it draw line that look ugly or stretches cloth from shoulder and make cloth shapeless.
• Use wood hangers that are strong and able to manage the heavy fabric.
• After drying out clothes iron them well and fold them well.
• It is up to you to wrap the clothes in plastic sheets or tissue covers otherwise you can place them in drawers one by one.
• If you keep the clothes without folding or pairs then it would be a panic next year.
• Make pairs of clothes so you can find them easily coming season.
• For denim fabric crease problem is common. One solution for the jeans is to stretch them well at every angle and putt them store.
Category: Tips & Tricks