Blackheads usually occur due to the clogging of excess sebum in pours and dead skin cells. It appears on nose, forehead and other parts of the face. Approximately maximum people are indulged in this skin problem. Generally blackheads become a reason of affected skin badly and if we do not cure these start to appear in acne. That’s why we are going to describe some natural remedies but try these remedies with patience as it results differently to different skin types. A method which can be effective for one may be not works for other skin type. Dirt and dust is also a reason in making blackheads as the open pours freely welcome to absorb that is definitely harmful for skin.
• Egg white is very effective for releasing blackheads from face. Apply one layer and dry try this 3-4 times but after drying one layer then next. You can place paper strip gentle and peel it off after drying out the mask.
• Squeeze some juice of lemon in olive oil and massage it gently on the affected area you can feel in some days the blackheads will start to minimize.
• Generally this problem appears due to the excess oil created by gland that’s why you have to clean out face than normal routine. Try to wash your face 2-3 times a day so the dirt may wash out.
• Tomato has antiseptic properties and best for skin care. Just put the paste of tomato on to affected area and try to let it stay overnight you will see the magical results in some days.
• Lemon has antioxidant properties but if you have sensitive skin don’t apply it directly but with some mixing of water and some salt. This paste can be applied for overnight too.
• Baking soda and water is very effective paste in fading blackheads but only for some minutes as it can be harmful for your skin.
• Honey has natural remedial results for acne and blackheads try to apply it with mixing of lemon juice and stay over half an hour washes it gently and try to do it 3 times in a week.
All these natural methods are not only for getting rid of blackheads but also has great effects for natural glowing skin.
Category: Tips & Tricks