These days men’s are also wearing makeup. With the right products and techniques, you can make the most of your natural beauty without wearing a ton of makeup. If you’re a male considering purchasing makeup or already own some and don’t know how to use it, read on.
What you need:
- Makeup Foundation (or any liquid foundation)
- Setting Powder
- Pumpkin Blush
- Lip Gloss or Lip Balm
- Gel Eyeliner
- Brow Pencil
- Foundation Brush
- Powder Brush
- Fan Brush
- Brow Comb
- Eyelid Brush
- Eyelash Curler
- Start by washing, toning, and moisturizing your face.
- Use concealer, it Hide dark circles, Using small strokes, under your lower lashes and between the inner corner of your eyes and your nose. Let it dry halfway, and then use your fingers to rub it in.
- Use a slightly larger brush to apply powder to the areas of your face that tend to get oily. Focus primarily on your T-zone – that is, your forehead, nose and chin.
- Lip care can often be under looked. We recommend using a lip balm with SPF daily.
- Use a bit of blush. Find a creamy blush that matches your skin’s natural flush, like after you exercise. In general, powder pinks work for fair skin tones, peachy pinks work for medium skin, and brownish pinks work for darker skin.
- To make a guy liner look, you’ll need black eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara.
Category: Tips & Tricks