What I should wear or What Not if I am a Large Men/Women?
Large people usually have bulky figure that’s why they look very massive as compared from normal figure, height & weight of people. Large people may be large due to their large height or due to their broad shoulder, large hips, overweight, broad face & other broad parts of body. One, two, three or all these characteristics include you into the list of broad or large people. In this case you should take care a lot about your dressing & selection of accessories. You should be very caution before following any trend because sometime a trendy style of clothes never goes best with your large look. So, today, I am basically going to guide you about your look. Today, I would like to tell you the top 10 things about fashion, styling, clothing & fashion accessories that you should stop immediately. Along with highlighting your wrong decisions I would also like to give you the solution to tackle the problem. So, don’t worry. Just be cool & read the following points!
• You should try to avoid wearing skinny pants because these pants highlights more of your legs & makes you look large so don’t add skinny jeans into your wardrobe. Try to wear straight cut jeans for a balanced look.
• You need to avoid wearing avoid protuberance, wrinkled or sagging clothes because these adds more volume into your look. Neither prefers too large or baggy clothes nor chooses tight or body fit clothes. Always prefer accurate size neither tight nor loose.
• You should avoid wearing avoid wearing large patterns or large print clothes & similarly avoid vertical straps clothes because vertical straps makes you look larger.
• Try to avoid shorts. Wear only when required.
• Avoid using those accessories that add more largeness into your look & try those that can make you look slim such as you need to prefer belts & sunglasses. Belt highlights your waistline & glasses add stylishness.